Vanuit uw land kunnen geen nieuwe bestellingen worden geplaatst. United States
TP-Link AV500 Nano
TP-Link AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter 500Mbps - Starterkit
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps - Miniature design, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required - Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
0 Item Items
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
TP-Link AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter 500Mbps - Starterkit Highlights:
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps - Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet - No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required - Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. What This Product Does TP-LINK’s AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA4010KIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network. Miniature Design, Ultra-compact With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet. Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters With advanced HomePlug AV technology,
TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA4010KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives. HD Streaming Up to 500Mbps powerline speed ensures smooth HD streaming Reduce Power Consumption Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapters, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%. Pair Button for Easy Network Security Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapters into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair button—and you're done! Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media Optimization Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. Users can choose which type of traffic they will use -- Internet, Online Game, and Audio or Video, Voice over IP, and the QoS functions will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.